Knowing that you are carrying a baby is thrilling, especially when it comes to the first baby. You may be clue less about the do’s and the don’ts during your pregnancy. Thus, you often call your doctor. Later, your doctor will say that you should not be too worried about your pregnancy and only call when there is urgent situation. When the doctor says so, you must be happy and scared at the same time. you are happy because the doctor trusts you to take care of the baby yourself, but you are scared, too, because you have no idea about the urgent situation. When is the urgent situation? The urgent situation comes when you face extreme symptoms of your pregnancy. To know more about the unusual pregnancy symptoms, check out this article.
What are the extreme symptoms of pregnancy?
The expecting mothers often face the symptoms of being pregnancy. They will feel dizzy, nauseous, stop getting period, gaining weight, and so on. When you are having those symptoms, you do not have to worry. You must call your doctor immediately when you have these extreme symptoms.
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy. This can be an indicator that your pregnancy is in danger. This can be a symptom of having ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.
- Having severe nausea. Vomiting every morning is fine. But when you vomit like once in an hour, then you must have extreme symptoms of being pregnant. It can be worse when you get dehydrated and dizzy right after you vomit. This can be an indicator that you are having malnutrition during pregnancy. Extreme vomiting may lead into imbalance weight. The unusual weight loss during pregnancy is very dangerous because it can endanger the life of your baby.
- Having high fever. The expecting mothers usually have warmer body. But if the temperature is always high, it is dangerous. It can be a sign of the serious disease or toxoplasma infection if the temperature reaches the degree of 38 Celsius or 101 Fahrenheit. The fever usually comes with the backache and the joints fatigue.
- Itching vagina. It is dangerous because it can be a sign that you are having an infection. The germs may climb through the vagina to your baby.
- Pain during urination. If you feel severe pain on your vagina when you are urinating, you may have bladder infection.
What should you do?
Calling the doctor is the first thing you can do. If you have extreme nausea, drink electrolyte water. It will help you to be hydrated. Then stop doing any activity. Take a deep breath and stay relax.